Terms & Conditions WA Holiday Guide
Welcome to WA Holiday Guide.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our websites.
The term 'Holiday Guide Pty Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered Australian Business Number is 81 611 384 948 and whose principle place of business is located in Australia at Level 33 QV1 Tower, 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000 Australia. Our main business telephone number is 0414 406 942.
The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
The term 'Visitor Centre' refers to the organisation that issues tax invoices in relation to online booking facilitated through this website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by International & Australian law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please also read our Disclaimer.
5. This website contains material which is owned by us, licensed to us and authorised by the original owner for our use. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and textual content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. We actively protect our intellectual property.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms & Conditions are subject to the laws of the State Of Western Australia, Australia and International Law.
If you have questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, or wish to lodge a complaint or dispute, please e-mail us.
This website and its content is copyright of Holiday Guide Pty Ltd - © 2016-Present. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Refunds & Returns Policy
We do not have a physical goods refund policy as we only provide a service.
Bookings on this website for accommodation, car hire and tours and processed by our supplier partners and so no direct refunds are processed from our company, all refunds and returns should be applied for to them.
For our advertising clients where we collect direct fees for advertising and other services, no refunds or returns are accepted and it is the choice of our client whether to continue beyond their originally contracted term (usually 12 months).