Inspiration Outdoors - Walking ToursContact Us
We offer guided walking holidays in WA's most beautiful natural areas for people of all ages. Walk fabulous sections of the Bibbulmun Track and the Cape to Cape Track in style - without the backpack. ...view more info
Have you got the Cape to Cape Track or the Bibbulmun on your bucket list? Fancy exploring the Stirling Ranges or the gorges of Kalbarri in the safety of a group. Are you planning the trip of a life time to the Kimberley or Pilbara. Don't spend your holidays on a bus. Walking tours are a fabulous way to experience these wonderful landscapes - and they are easier than you think.
There is no need to carry a heavy back pack on any of our tours. Our tours are designed for people who love walking but do not want to or cannot carry a back pack. Most of our customers are aged between 50-75.
We will help you every step of the way from pre-tour preparation right through to sharing your amazing photographs at the end of the trip.
All our tours depart from and return to Perth CBD. Tour prices include:
- All transport
- Professional guiding and support each day
- Emergency support: guides carry satellite phones and a full first aid kit
- Comfortable accommodation
- Delicious meals and snacks
- Excellent itineraries and planning drawn from years of experience
Here is a selection of our tours:
- Cape to Cape Track "End to End" - 8 Days
- Perth Day Walks - 8 Days
- Bibbulmun Track Albany To Denmark
- Bibbulmum Track Walpole to Denmark - 9 Days
- Collie to Balingup - 5 Days
- Northcliffe to Walpole - 4 Days
- Kalbarri Gorges and Coast - 6 Days
- Stirling Ranges - 5 Days
- Kimberley Camping - 13 Days
- Pilbara (camping) - Karijini and Millstream Chichester National Parks
- South Coast Explorer - Fitzgerald River National Park, Esperance, Cape Le Grande & Cape Arid.
- Australia's South West.
- Margaret River Sightseeing.
See our website for more details on each of our tours.
Where to find us
Margaret River, WA, Australia